Daniel is the founder and CEO of Immotor. As a strategic visionary, Daniel has dedicated Immotor’s resources to the research and development of the world’s first intelligent electric personal transport powered by its own engineered “Super Battery”, a revolutionary green power management system.
Previously, Daniel was the founder and CEO of mophie, where he led the company to become a pioneer in the market of intelligent smartphone accessories and to be recognized globally as a leader in the smartphone portable power market. The company’s products are sold in over 100 countries and more than 25,000 retail stores.
Daniel is the inventor of the mophie juice pack, world’s first iPhone battery case that is now used by more than 15 million customers around the world.
In 2012, mophie was ranked #20 on the Inc. 500's list of America’s fastest growing company in the consumer products and services industry. Daniel was recognized as one of the top 15 East Asian Entrepreneurs in the U.S.. In 2013, Daniel was named the finalist of the prestigious Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
Prior to mophie, Daniel was CEO of GGEC America from 1996 -2006. GGEC is publicly listed on the China stock market and is one of Asia’s leading audio electronic products manufacturers.
Daniel is well known and respected by his colleagues and business partners for being able to see the big picture, while nailing the details. Not only is he a strategic thinker, he is also an avid inventor with multiple patents in the field of mobile power, mobile intelligence and consumer products.
Daniel holds a Master of Business Administration with Beta Gamma Sigma honors from University of Southern California and a Bachelor Degree in Electric Engineering from Xi’An JiaoTong University, China.
- 2011-2016 mophie China vice president of global engineering, building engineering team from the ground up, led the cutting-edge power technology development and engineering for smart phone accessories, battery case and portable power bank, and owned numerous product patents to facilitate Mophie”s success as the No.1 portable power brand in the world
- 2009-2011 co-founder of Shenzhen eefuture technology, led the development and engineering of battery case and portable power bank for smart phones and tablets with shipments over 1M units per year
- 2003-2009 worked at a top mobile communication equipment company, as one of the pioneers of PHS network optimization and digital repeater development
- Master of Communication Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology.
- 2007-2016 President of XPAL Power Inc - acquired and negotiated global Energizer license for portable power. Launched with ATT the patented SpareOne phone - only single AA battery-operated emergency communication device.
- Zap Motor Company - negotiated government and distribution contracts for three wheel battery operated scooters and cars. Started portable power division.
- President, Energy Technology Laboratories - designed and sold resource-efficient products and services to utilities and government agencies. Designed, implemented and illuminated Salt Lake City Olympic Rings in 2002.
- Entrepreneur, inventor, educator and seller of ground-breaking technologies.
- Bachelor of Arts, International Business, Colgate University.
Lead Product design and graphic design team include UX/UI.
Design experience with full product development lifecycle including: LG G2 (Company's bestseller in Korea mobile market), modernized office products from Avery Dennison and U-brands, and market leading portable battery and lifestyle products from mophie.
Alumni from Art Center College of Design, Pasadena (Top Ranked/Highly prestige institution).
Former official leader of R & D area in mophie China
Former project manager of Think Product Group and department manager of Idea software test team in Lenovo, a Fortune 500 company
10 years' experiences of intelligent consumer electronics product delivery management , company operations management , intellectual property management and professional services management.
University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Bachelor of Communication Engineering, Master of Software Engineering.
Senior intelligent consumer electronic product development experiences , covering RoverPC, Lenovo, Huawei , Sagem, Coolpad and other brands.
Extensive global market intelligence electronic products project development experience , has worked with the US carriers , Sprint , T –Mobile, to developed smartphone.
Major in Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation, Xiangtan University.
Senior experience in the field of consumer lithium-ion batteries , one of the team members who developed the world's first lithium battery 4.35v to enhance the energy density of the product by 30% , apply for a number of related patents , has worked with the US technology company developing high- energy density lithium-ion battery silicon-carbon anode , volume production of the world's No.1
Major in Polymer Chemistry and Physics, Hubei University
Senior game and application development experience.
Participate in the development of Alibaba Alipay mobile wallet. His personal developed APP obtains more than 100,000 users.
In 2012 his book of the development of ios published 12,000 copies
Major in Computer Science and Technology,Central South University for Nationalities.
Senior experience in consumer electronics marketing, covering fortune500 foreign brands and domestic first-line brand, planed and implemented a number of products release and marketing, and integrated marketing communications project.
Master of Marketing, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
Please send your resume to: